Friday, January 27, 2017

January guest designer... Amanda!

We're glad to have Amanda back with us this month. She's our January card guest designer!


I’m Amanda and I live in Essex in the UK, where I work part-time as a bookkeeper. My main hobby is scrapbooking but I’ve also been making cards for about 20 years. Even after all this time I much prefer working from a sketch to coming up with my own ideas for new cards. Many thanks to Laura for a good one this month and to Ashley for inviting me to be your guest here at Stick It Down.

Here is our January card sketch again:

and here is Amanda's card:

 Thanks so much Amanda!

To see more of her work, you can visit Amanda's blog HERE.

If you're thinking you'd like to be a guest designer for us, just link up a project using any of our sketches this month. One winner from each sketch will be chosen as a guest designer!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.