Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March guest desinger: Alicia



Hi My Name is Alicia O'Bryant, I currently live in Ohio but I am a Southern girl originally.  I am married with a teenage son.  Sometimes I am glad I have only one!  I have several nieces when I need to get my girl fix and scrap a pink page or make a really pretty flowery card. I have a fur baby named Webster, who also gets scrapped!

I have been a crafter since childhood.  I love paper but I have dabbled in all sorts of mediums.  Scrap booking and card making are my favorite.  And I so love sketches!  For this month's double page sketch I knew exactly the pictures I wanted to use.  I am still working on my wedding album from a couple of years ago and the number of photos in this sketch was optimal for all the photos of my decor.  Of course,  I made all the the decorations myself and my brooch bouquet.  I said I was crafty!  I even used some of the same papers from the boxes on the layout.  I hope you like my take on this sketch.  You can check out my crafty goodness on my blog:  Golden Goddess Designs. Thanks so much to Stick It Down for having me as a Guest Designer.


 Thanks so much, Alicia!

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.