Saturday, June 20, 2015

meet the single page team...

Amanda
I live in Essex in the UK, just outside London, and I work part-time as a bookkeeper in a small accountancy firm. I've been married for almost 22 years, and we have two teenage children. I started scrapbooking in 2008, the year we got a digital camera and took our first foreign holiday, and I haven't stopped yet. I generally scrap 12x12 pages of our children and our travels, though I dabble with pocket pages too. Stick It Down is my first Design Team role; I've been on the DT since January and I'm very pleased to be starting my second term soon.

 
Hi! My name is Katy, and I live in sunny Florida. I have a wonderful husband who supports my scrapbooking addiction. I also have one son and 3 cats and I love scrapbooking our adventures. We enjoy going to the beach, going to theme parks, and being with friends.
I've been scrapbooking for over 10 years. I also make cards and do altered projects. Steampunk is one of my favorite styles right now but I have this problem where I love all scrapbooking products. :)


Hi Everyone! My name is Marci Bensing. I live in New Jersey. Of course I love scrapbooking (ATCs are an addiction!)- It’s been a hobby for me since the late 1990s. I also enjoy walking, volunteering for Meals on Wheels, my 2 grandsons, a genuine smile, pink, cooking NEW recipes, CHER, my dear husband, lunch w/friends, road trips, LIFE!, family, etc!
Loreto

Hi!, my name is Loreto Barsby (Lore Scrap), I’m Chilean and I live in Santiago with my husband and two little daughters. I met the scrapbook in 2013 and since then it was love a first sight and I don’t go a day without seeking scrappy inspiration.

My Family  are the primary subject matter of my layout, they are my inspirations for scrapping, I'm rarely without a camera to capture the moment. I don’t really have a certain style, but I would define my style as simple an colorful. I’m so excited to be a part of the Stick It Down!!!


My name is Purvi. I work full time at a software company in India. I have been married for more than 2 years. I loved to create cards and doodle as a kid...but it was something I did very rarely... It was my husband who encouraged me to take up my craft hobby again...and I haven't looked back since… Crafting is something I am very passionate about…I love anything and everything crafty...I enjoy card-making, art journalling and scrapbooking…I started scrapbooking to capture all our adventures together…and now I am hooked to it... A few things you will always find in my scrapbook pages are white cardstock, some doodling and lots of splatters… ;)

I am so excited to be on the Stick-It-Down Design Team... I hope I inspire you to create with the help of our wonderful Design Team... My blog - http://mypaperjourneys.blogspot.in/


Hello everyone, I'm so excited to be joining the Stick It Down design team. I live in the UK and work full time as a palliative care nurse. I live with my fiancée and 2 cute cats. I love to travel and this often is the main focus of my scrapbooking. India is my favourite place, the vibrant colours are amazing. My scrapbooking style includes lots of layers and often some fussy cutting. I can't wait to see how everyone interprets the sketches.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.