Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge


One of my lovely design team members pointed out that I posted the wrong sketch challenge this morning! Oops! I keep thinking we are in the week of Christmas - I'm guessing I am just way too excited for Santa to come! (that or I am on holidays!)

To make up for my error, I am posting BOTH challenges and you will have two weeks to create! That's right, both the double layout sketch and the sketch above will have the link ups open until December 29!









2 comments:

  1. This is a great sketch and wonderful creations from the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun way to get a bunch of photos on one page! I love the chevron stamping on the DT projects! Thanks for the inspiration and the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.