Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge

Don't forget about our Design Team call! It is ending soon, you have until November 21st to apply!


Please welcome our guest designer Silvanna!


ITALIANO

Ciao a tutti! Il mio nome è Silvana, ma amici e parenti spesso mi chiamano Silvia perchè è più corto e mi piace di più. Vivo nella bellissima città di  Bologna in Italia, sono sposata e ho due “bambine” di 13 e 17 anni. Faccio scrapbooking da 8 anni e grazie a questo hobby ho conosciuto tante simpatiche amiche. Oltre allo scrapbooking mi piacciono tanti altri hobby come il cucito creativo, la pittura cowntry, il FIMO, ma purtroppo il tempo è sempre poco e non riesco a fare tutto quello che la mia testa vorrebbe creare. Ad esempio non riesco a partecipare a tutte le belle sfide proposte da Stick it Down. Sono felice di aver vinto una loro sfida e di essere la guest designer di questa nuova sfida.

INGLESE

Hello everyone! My name is Silvana, but family and friends always call me Silvia because it is shorter and I like it. I live in the beautiful city, Bologna in Italy, I'm married and I have two "girls" of 13 to 17 years. I make scrapbooking from 8 years and with this hobby I have met many nice friends. Further the scrapbooking I like so many other hobbies such as creative sewing, painting country, FIMO, but unfortunately the time is always short and I cannot do everything that my head would create. For example, I can not participate in all the beautiful challenges of Stick it Down. I'm happy to won a them challenge and to be the guest designer for this new challenge.


Now on to our fabulous design team!






I rotated the sketch 90 degrees and used smaller photos to accommodate what I had! 






4 comments:

  1. Ladies - Fabulous take on the sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing REVEAL DT - I will be applying for a chance to join this talented team!! Great sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, such a simple sketch that you can do so much with!! these are all so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.